News and Announcements
Stay up to date on everything happening in and around school
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE TREASURER
John Lester Fontanos
October 22, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE TREASURER:
We are now accepting payments for your MIDTERM ACCOUNTS.
A. FOR THOSE WHO WILL PAY ONSITE:
1. Please follow the minimum health standards set by the local government and in the fight against the spread of coronavirus.
2. Claim the examination permits from the person in charge immediately after paying, just present the Official Receipt issued by the Cashier.
B. FOR THOSE WHO WILL PAY THROUGH BANK’S OVER-THE-COUNTER, ONLINE BANKING AND GCASH:
1. Send your proof of payment to email@example.com . Follow the format below.
SUBJECT OF EMAIL: ID NUMBER, COMPLETE NAME (ex. 1210042, JUAN D. DELA CRUZ)
EMAIL CONTENT: I.D. NUMBER ex. 1210042
COMPLETE NAME JUAN D. DELA CRUZ
AMOUNT Php2, 000.00
DATE OF DEPOSIT/TRANSFER 8/27/2020
NAME OF BANK METROBANK
SEMESTER WHERE PAYMENT FIRST SEM, SY2020-2021
WILL BE APPLIED
Attachment (Proof of payment).
***Posting of payments will be within twenty-four (24) hours from the time it is acknowledged.
2. Issuance of Midterm Examination Permits:
a. For those who have already paid their full midterm accounts, your permits will be sent to your GSuite accounts.
b. For those who are still going to pay for their midterm accounts, your permits will be sent to your GSuite accounts at least two (2) working days after your payment is posted.
c. No need to request for your permits. Your midterm account balances will be our basis.
3. Posting of payments, issuance of examination permits to your GSuite account and answering of queries is from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00am to 4:00pm only.
4. Make sure to use the correct e-mail address as your recipient and please send only once.
The last day of issuance of Midterm Examination Permits will be on November 14, 2020.
For inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much.