IMPORTANT TO KNOW AND WHAT TO PREPARE BEFORE APPLYING
- Admission for Second Semester, 2020-2021 will start on January 06, 2021.
- In response to safety protocols being implemented during the current COVID-19 pandemic, there will be no entrance test for applicants.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on the information provided in the application form and attached credentials.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE PREPARED
- RECENT passport size ID picture - it must be colored with white background, showing only the head and shoulders.
- FIRST YEAR APPLICANTS: copy of GRADE 12 card (picture or PDF format) should clearly show all pages and all information.
- Transferees, Juris Doctor, Graduate School: copy of Original Transcript of Records (picture or PDF format) should clearly show all pages and all information.
Guidance Center Forms
- SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
- FORM FOR SHIFTERS
- REQUEST TO APPLY IN ANOTHER CURRICULUM/STRAND/PROGRAM
- COUNSELING REFERRAL FORM
- EXIT INTERVIEW FORM
NEUTRALITY. A student of any Nationality, religious belief, or political affiliation is welcome to Saint Louis College in accordance with the constitution and laws of the Country and within the framework of the philosophy and objectives of the College. The College, however, reserves the right at any time, to refuse, drop, dismiss, or not to admit a student for due cause, as enrollment in Saint Louis College is a privilege. A student applying for admission will be given due consideration by the College if he meets all academic requirements, possesses all the qualifications and none of the disqualifications prescribed by the College, Commission on Higher Education (CHED), and the Laws of the land.
UNFAVORABLE RECORD. Any student convicted of any criminal case shall not be admitted in this College even during the pendency of an appeal. However, a student with a pending civil or administrative case/s may be admitted conditionally provided he presents upon enrolment, a police clearance, court clearance, and NBI clearance.
TRANSFER STUDENT. As a general rule, Saint Louis College accepts transfer students from other schools but preferably from CICM affiliate schools.
SUMMER ENROLMENT. A student who enrolls during the summer term does not require residence in the College.